Cradlepoint Cor IBR200 NetCloud Essentials with Verizon LTE (1, 3, or 5 Years) (New)
The Cradlepoint NetCloud Essentials Solution for Verizon is a package that includes everything for setting up IoT/M2M networks. Create a reliable, secure connection with always-on LTE using the embedded Verizon modem in the COR IBR200 router. It uses LTE bands 4 and 13 for Verizon data plans and also has WiFi as WAN to reduce data usage when public or private networks are available. Broadcast your own WiFi network so up to 16 devices within 150 feet can send and receive data. The rugged metal enclosure is certified for use in high-temperature, high-humidity areas.
Cradlepoint IBR200 routers have enterprise-level security features built-in that can be used by entry-level technicians. Deploy IP Passthrough, secure IoT overlays, WAN isolation and more in minutes, or use NetCloud Perimeter to set up a software-based protective virtual fence. Cradlepoint includes a full software bundle with NetCloud Manager Standard and NetCloud OS for running an efficient and flexible network. We provide Tier 1 Support with this purchase.
- Category 1 LTE modem (10/5 Mbps; 1-3 Mbps) for Verizon
- 1x1 WiFi b/g/n, GPIO (like IBR600B), USB for IoT devices
- Metal housing, and increased temp spec range (-20C to 60C)
- IP Pass-through and passive GPS
- Support for the Extensibility Platform elements: Router SDK and NetCloud API